Here are a few updates:
Re-enrollment contracts will be sent home in Purple folders next week. You will be able to use your 2016 tax forms for the 2018 re-enrollment. We will use your 2017 tax forms for 2019, and so on. Not only will you no longer have to wait to file taxes to re-enroll, but at least for next year your tuition will essentially remain the same. Questions, contact Cecilia Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report cards will be emailed next week. A reminder that Aftercare payments are due. All tuition payments must be current. If you have an outstanding balance, you will not receive your child’s report card. If you have any questions email Debbie Casey at email@example.com.
Car Line Reminder:
- No parking on University in the morning between Clifton and Front Entrance. If dropping off, please stay queued in drop-off line.
- Do not reverse or u-turn in car line.
- In the mornings, parking allowed ONLY in parking lot and in front of gym.
- Parents MUST accompany child inside the school if parked. Please DO NOT let your child out and walk in unaccompanied.
- In afternoon, numbered hang tags must be visible at all times in order for child to be picked up.
- Parents arriving early for dismissal must remain by front door until students are dismissed.
- We have instructed our guards to enforce these rules but ask that everyone do their part for the safety and security of your children.
Stay warm, and see you soon!